Racingbros CT Anti Dive System
The New Anti Dive System can solve these problems!
With this Anti Dive System, it could increase up to 40% compress resistance than the stock parts. High quality springs and dynamic valve provide better handling when you are cornering
- Technologies and setting from Asia Road Racing Championship(ARRC)
- Check valve damping piston design: Increase the compression damping force and high sensitive rebound force.
- Quick to install: Finishing the installation without removing the damping tube or changing the oil.
- Compression damping adjustable.
- Mainspring preload-adjustable:0-12mm.
- Super High Strength JIS G3560 Cr-Si steel spring.
- AL-6061 T6 preload body and damping piston.
RacingBros recommend to use 10wt for approved performance. RacingBros don't recommend to change the stock damping rod, drilled or dealer holes. These revised steps may cause unstable function or performance.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing products from this store it is recommended you engage a qualified mechanic to ensure safe and correct installation of all parts & accessories. The customer agrees and accepts it is their responsibility for all installations and modifications which can result in damage, engine failure if installed incorrectly of which Monkey Bike World Pty Ltd can not be held responsible.
Warranty of the products are given by the original manufacturer. Warranty is void if the product is modified in any particular way and used in a process that is not for its intended purpose. All items are inspected prior to dispatch and are deemed to be fit for purpose.
We are unable to offer warranty on any engine parts or kits due to the uncontrollable stresses that can be placed on these parts of which we have no control over. It is recommended to follow the manufactures guidelines who have already pushed and tested their products fully.