This Kitaco Clutch Cover Kit is a perfect fit for your bike. Constructed with diecast aluminum for increased durability and longevity, it aids in consistent heat dissipation. Available in black and silver, it provides both reliability and aesthetic appeal.
This high quality clutch cover replaces the standard Honda cover.
Compatible with the following models:
- Monkey 125 (JB03)
- Grom (JC92)
* This can not be fitted to Monkey 125 if it has the factory fitted muffler or the up type muffler
* You will require a center lock nut wrench (castle tool) and a gear holder to assist with the installation
* This kit is sold only for the clutch cover assembly. The internal clutch body is not included
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing products from this store it is recommended you engage a qualified mechanic to ensure safe and correct installation of all parts & accessories. The customer agrees and accepts it is their responsibility for all installations and modifications which can result in damage, engine failure if installed incorrectly of which Monkey Bike World Pty Ltd can not be held responsible.
Warranty of the products are given by the original manufacturer. Warranty is void if the product is modified in any particular way and used in a process that is not for its intended purpose. All items are inspected prior to dispatch and are deemed to be fit for purpose.
We are unable to offer warranty on any engine parts or kits due to the uncontrollable stresses that can be placed on these parts of which we have no control over. It is recommended to follow the manufactures guidelines who have already pushed and tested their products fully.
Easy to install, "bolt-on fit". Black color matches the engine color perfectly. Product comes with all the needed bits like the gasket, oil filter and oil gallery to bypass the oil cooler (if you don't have one yet).
The only peculiarities are that:
1) Kitaco's clutch cover is not compatible with OEM-design oil filters (different size of filter's outlet rubber mount), so you'll have to buy kitaco's filters in future. "Vendor-lock" :-)
2) get yourself a drop of MoS2 oil/lubricant that is needed upon assembly (used for clutch release shaft and a clutch bearing push-pin) so you save time/effort upon installing this product.